The document you are reading is intended to inform you of the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data.
How can you contact us?
1. by post to the address of our headquarters: HUTCHINSON INSTITUTE – KASANDRA FINTAK with the registered office and address in Łódź, ul. Zamojskiej 18 app. 2 (93-486), VAT ID no.: 9471279093.
2. by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we need your data, i.e. what is the purpose of their processing?
1. to reply to your message or to solve a reported issue,
2. for marketing purposes, to promote our services and ourselves and, if you have given your consent – by sending commercial communications which you have ordered to your e-mail or telephone number,
3. in case you have subscribed for an online event we organise, for the purpose of event organisation and, if you make your data public during the event, to record and present them online,
4. to provide you with information about us, our services or our promotions via our e-mailed newsletter.
What are your rights?
1. right of access to your data,
2. right to rectification of your data,
3. right to erasure,
4. right to restriction of processing,
5. right to object to their processing,
6. right to data portability.
What can you do if you consider our processing of your data noncompliant with law?
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Poland it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Do you have to provide us with your data?
This is voluntary, but without your contact data we will not be able to respond to your email, solve your matter or sign you up for our online event or address commercial information to you if you are interested in it.
On which legal basis do we process your data?
Art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to respond to your message, to conduct our marketing activities (including creating our image) or to organise an online event and its subsequent presentation online. If you give your consent to receiving marketing communications to your e-mail address, the basis for the data processing will be Article 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services in connection with Article 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004, Telecommunication Law. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time.
To whom will we transfer your data?
1. to entities hosting (storing) the personal data for us, including email service providers,
2. for online events, providers of solutions for organising such events,
3. for data processed in connection with our newsletter – providers of software solutions for sending newsletters and marketing agencies.
How long will we process your data?
For the time:
1. necessary to reply to your message and solve your matter,
2. necessary to carry our marketing activities or until you object to further data processing for marketing purposes,
3. necessary for the organisation of the online event to which you have subscribed or, if you make your personal data public during the event, for the duration of the presentation of the online event on the Internet as a result of its recording on social media websites and our profiles, or until you object to further data processing for marketing purposes,
4. of sending you marketing communications if you agreed on their receipt or until you withdraw your consent.
Will you data be transferred outside EEA?
A transfer of data outside the EEA may take place when we organise an online event that you have subscribed to for and only if it is necessary. In such a case, the transfer of data will take place in line with GDPR provisions.
Will you be subject to automated decision-making processes?
Can you object to data processing once you have provided us with your data?
Yes. You are entitled to do so in two situations; if we process your data:
1. for direct marketing purposes; you do not have to state the reasons for such an objection;
2. on grounds of our legitimate interests; such objection must be supported by your specific situation.