How can you contact us?
3. by sending mail to the address of our registered office ,
4. by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you entitled to?
You are entitled to:
1. access your data,
2. correct your data,
3. request that your data be deleted,
4. restrict the processing of your data,
5. object to the processing of your data,
6. the portability of your data.
What should you do if you believe that we process your data contrary to legal requirements?
You may complain to the regulatory authority. The competent authority in Poland is the Chief of
the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Why do we need your data, why do we process it?
We need your data:
1. to enter into and perform agreements for the participation in the training to which your
2. to survey and analyse opinions on our services,
3. for marketing purposes involving the promotion of our services and our business.
Are you required to provide us with your data?
Providing us with your data is voluntary but refusing to provide your data will prevent you from
participating in the training.
What is the legal basis for us processing your data?
Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, i.e. this Regulation.
Our legitimate interest is responding to your messages and carrying out our marketing activities.
Who will we transfer your data to?
1. Entities hosting (storing) our personal data for us.
2. Coaches running the training sessions.
3. Accounting firms.
How long will we process your data?
We will process your data for the time:
1. required to perform the agreement for the participation in the training to which the
application pertains and the time required to demonstrate that the agreement was duly
performed, i.e. until any claims or tax liabilities connected with the agreement become
2. required to carry out our marketing activities or until you object to the continued processing of
your data for marketing purposes.
Can you object to the processing of your data after you provide it to us?
Yes. You can object in two situations:
1. where we process your data for the purposes of direct marketing; you do not need to
justify objecting to the processing of your data in this situation;
2. where we process your data based on our legitimate interest; objecting to such processing
requires justification on grounds of your particular situation.