Business Deutsch Akademie (BDA) is a 5-month online training programme for speakers of General German who do not feel comfortable when using German in business and professional situations. The knowledge of Business German gives you a cutting edge on the labour market and ensures higher salary. According to an all-Poland salary survey, persons with an advanced knowledge of German earn at least 2,000 zloty more than persons with a basic knowledge of that language.
Based on these facts, after 16 editions of the Master of Business English Academy organised since 2013, we have decided to prepare a German version of this programme. We have recruited the best German teachers who have been cooperating with German companies for many years, so they know the organisational and communication reality very well. For business professionals, these aspects are as important as effectiveness in foreign language teaching.
In just 5 months you will master Business German
BDA – the Business German course – lasts just 5 months (a total of 140 training hours), during which you are effectively introduced into the business world. The programme ends with an exam, the positive result of which allows you to earn the certificate. This may be your bargaining chip when negotiating a promotion or applying for a job in an international environment.
The BDA course is now delivered online, so you can join in from any place in the world. You only need to be available every second weekend, because the course is carried out in the form of post-graduate studies.
Are you also interested in learning another foreign language? Please find the full offer in the Language Training tab.
What makes BDA special?
• in a short time, you are provided practical language knowledge from 10 different business areas
• the program is intense, but also tailored to the needs and abilities of individual participants
• it saves you money and time – you do not need to spend several semesters in a language school
• you can consult as many as two teachers and you do not waste energy on finding solutions yourself
• with the lifetime access to the online platform, you can refer to the materials whenever you need it, even after completing the course
• the classes are held in small groups – no more than 12 persons
• the training is delivered online, in the so-called blended learning system
Join the most in-demand specialists on the market
Next BDA edition: ask about the date /open submission/
Costs: PLN 3000 | 4 instalments of PLN 800 each
- the training can be organised for individual private persons or employees of one company with a similar language knowledge
- the classes are held every second weekend (Saturdays and Sundays), from 09:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To enrol on the training, please send an e-mail application to our office at: email@example.com. Once the form is completed, you will be provided with access to a diagnostic test. After taking the test, you will be notified whether you have qualified for the training. The final binding step is signing the training contract.